Statement of Faith
The author and publisher believe . . .
- That the Holy Bible is the inspired, infallible and authoritative source of Christian doctrine and precept.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and that we are made in the image of this triune God in body, spirit, and soul.
- That the only hope for humanity is to believe in Jesus Christ, the virgin-born Son of God, who died upon the cross to take upon Himself the punishment for our sin.
- That all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God but that through faith in Christ, whose His blood alone qualifies us for entry into the kingdom of heaven, we can be forgiven, saved, and receive the promise of eternal life.
- That the Holy Spirit indwells those who have received Christ for the purpose of enabling them to live righteous and godly lives, and that without the influence of the Lord in our lives we would surely perish.
- That Jesus Christ in person will return to Earth in power and glory just as He said.
- That the churchâ€”the body of Christâ€”is comprised of all who believe in, embrace, and follow Christ. And that, as those who have been spiritually regenerated, we are charged with the twin mission of worldwide evangelism and the nurture and discipleship of believers.